The spell is a long-range, homing-type vacuum magic with which the caster shoots out 5 boomerang-like blades of green light.
|Volume 3, Chapter 4||Episode 18||Leafa used this spell in the sky of the Ancient Forest to finish off the last Evil Glancer that tried to retreat with around 20% of its HP left after all the other lizards in the area were wiped out by Kirito.|
|Volume 4, Chapter 8||Episode 23||Recon uses this spell to attract the attention of Guardian Knights away from Leafa during the Grand Quest.|
- Although Recon's version of the spell in episode 23 looks different from Leafa's version, it is the same spell. Reki claims that there is a skill that strengthens spells, which is why they appear different.
- ↑ Based on the fact that “seā” is the pronunciation of Þeír in other spells
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kunori/status/419201370210570240
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Approximation of the romaji with the help of Norse -> English dictionaries.
- ↑ Fimm appears in the circle of Words of Power in other spells.
- ↑ Based on the fact that “grœnn” is pronounced as “guron” in Concealment.
- ↑ SAO no Subete.
- ↑ Romanisation of the katakana
- ↑ Translation of the kanji and hiragana.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kunori/status/419213199943028737