Seeing as some people either do not know about the existence of our Q&A forum or just want an easier way to ask questions, I have created this blog for season two questions. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments below and any senior editor who is online will answer them soon enough.
Spoiler warning: This blog will likely have a lot of spoilers, seeing as most answers will likely be based on the novel, so if you do not want to be spoiled too much with the answer, mention that you do not want too much spoilers in the answer.
A list of some questions that have already been asked quite often:
- What channel does SAO II air on?
- The only place you can see SAO II on TV is in certain Asian countries. To the rest of the world, SAO II is streamed (officially) by both Crunchyroll and Daisuki. A lot of anime streaming sites re-host the recordings of Crunchyroll streams.
- Is Kirito a girl in GGO?
- He is male with a highly feminine avatar.
- Why has Asuna had so little screentime in the last episode?
- Asuna will not be having much screentime in the Phantom Bullet arc, as a certain boyfriend would not allow his girlfriend to put her life in danger if he can help it. You will have to wait for the second half of the season, which will likely have a side story that focuses on Asuna.