Hello, name's 1caiser, a mostly on-hiatus editor on the SAO Wiki
As some of you know (or don't), I am currently working on an SAO fanfiction, focusing on an OC and bypassing Heathcliff's defeat on the 75th Floor via the outcome that is shown in Infinity Moment / Hollow Fragment.
So, since I'm headed to the 90th Floor, I compiled a list of the 10 possible Unique Skills. They all act according to the natures of the «Unique Skill» as Kawahara Reki had described them—being overpowered while still being able to be beaten. In all, here are the 6 «Canon Unique Skills» (with the unknown-effect ones with original effects), plus 4 completely original effects (except for the last one).
Allows the user to wield two primary weapons, and gives access to «Dual Blades» Sword Skills.
- The two weapons equipped must be of the same category weapon.
- Given to the player with the highest reaction speed (Kirito)
Negates any Durability loss of the user's equipped equipment, and gives access to «Holy Sword» Sword Skills
- Given to the "final boss" player (Heathcliff)
Causes the user's primary weapon to deal true damage (bypass all defensive stats), and gives access to «Darkness Blade» Sword Skills.
- Given to the player with the highest PK count (PoH)
Changes the user's «Chakram» throwing weapons into «Shuriken», which deal Slash damage and have semi-homing capabilities.
- The «Blade Throwing» Skill must be equipped to equip this Skill.
- Given to the player with the highest emotional output of «deceit» (Johnny Black)
Allows the user access to «Battoujutsu» Sword Skills, all of which have a near identical pre-motion.
- The «Katana» Skill must be equipped to equip this Skill.
- Given to the player with the least emotional output (Undecided)
Negates the user's post-motion delay on 1-hit to 3-hit «Spear» Sword Skills, and access to the «Infinite Spear» Sword Skills. (Forced cancel is excluded from post-motion bypass.)
- Either the «One-Handed Assault Spear» or »Two-Handed Assault Spear» must be equipped to equip this Skill.
- Given to the player with the highest amount of NPC mob kills using a Spear-category weapon skill. (Schmitt?)
Allows the user to equip a shield as a primary weapon, and gives access to «Aegis Shield» Sword Skills.
- Given to the player with the highest emotional output of «sympathy» (Undecided)
Gives the user's weapon the ability to siphon Durability from other entities' equipment, and gives access to «Infinity Edge» Sword Skills.
- Given to the player with the highest amount of NPC mob kills using a Sword-category weapon skill. (Undecided)
Gives the user's «One-Handed War Hammer» Sword Skills double its maximum range, and gives access to «Lucerne Hammer» Sword Skills.
- Given to the player with the highest amount of NPC mob kills using a Hammer-category weapon skill. (Undecided)
Doubles the range on all of the user's «Dash-type» Sword Skills and gives access to «Zero Shift» Sword Skills.
- Given to the player with the highest amount of distance traveled, in conjunction to a completed «Sprint» Skill. (Undecided)
Thanks for reading, and give me your ideas on Unique Skills! Name the skill, specify what it does, and (if you want) how to get the skill! It could be anything, but I'm going to keep this T-rated. Like the «Peeping» Skill.