|Spoiler Alert: This wikia contains details about future plotlines described in the light novels. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
Welcome to Sword Art Online Wiki
This wiki covers the Sword Art Online light novels and related media.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's here, Sword Art Online II is coming, so stop asking us if there is one. One of our editors has all the relevant information here, no official release date yet, so if you ask us when it is coming out we do not have the answer aside from sometime this year. As always we remain the no.1 source of information for SAO, short of reading the novels and manga, watching the anime, and listening to the soundtrack.
A huge castle made of stone and steel floating in an endless sky. That was all this world was.
It took a vagarious group of craftsmen one month to survey the place; the diameter of the base floor was about 10 kilometers — large enough to fit the entirety of Setagaya-ku within. Above, there were 100 floors stacking straight upwards; its sheer size was unbelievable. It was impossible to even guess how much data it consisted of.
Inside, there were a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests and plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway linked each floor to another, and the stairways existed in dungeons where large numbers of monsters roamed; so discovering and getting through was no easy matter. However, once someone made a breakthrough and arrived at a city of the upper floor, the «Teleport Gates» there and of every cities in the lower floors would be connected making it possible for anyone to move freely through these levels.
With these conditions, the huge castle had been steadily conquered for two years. The current front line is the 74th floor.
The name of the castle was «Aincrad», a world of battles with swords that continued floating and had engulfed approximately six thousand people. Otherwise known as...
Bullet of Bullets (バレット・オブ・バレッツ, Baretto Obu Barettsu?) is the largest PvP tournament that takes place in the realm of Gun Gale Online! The preliminaries involve a tournament divided into sub-divisions in which a single loss will mean disqualification. These subdivisions are elimination style brackets which consist of single 1 vs 1 duels where the winner advances until there are only two people left in the bracket.
A total of thirty participants battle each other in a free-for-all battle royale, in the final round, each player being separated from all other players by at least 1000 meters. The stage of the battle is an isolated island, called ISL Ragnarok, with a diameter of 10 kilometers, with varying areas of terrain and a ruined city in the center.
Feel free to contribute to the wiki, just remember the following:
- Light Novels take precedence over other forms of media.
- Novels & Material Editions > Manga> Anime> Other
- For people who wants to upload images, please save them in .png format.
- If you are uploading light novel or manga screenshots please include page and volume number in the title.
- Don't forget to add appropriate categories to any page you might be creating.
- Be articulate.
- Remember to use Template:Nihongo for names and terms.
- Always add a Character Infobox when creating Character pages.
- If you use content from other websites, it's best to obtain permission. We don't want angry villagers with torches and pitch-forks.
- A page can only be linked once per article. The first mention should be linked to the said article. For example, the first mention of Kirito in an article should be linked, while the second mention of Kirito shouldn't be.
- For full list of SAO names see Official Naming, here is a common used name list
- Additionally, if you wish to help out with any ongoing projects, you can check out the Jobs Board, and the Jobs Board Forum, to sign up for a project, and help out!
- If you ever encounter an issue that you an editor can not fix the newly opened Admin Support may be able to address your problems, just contact one of our admins through the convenient threads already in place.