|Spoiler Alert: This wikia contains details about future plotlines described in the light novels. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
Welcome to Sword Art Online Wiki
This wiki covers the Sword Art Online light novels and related media.
Nothing new, welcome and if you need anything contact an admin. Our goal is to make this the no. 1 source of information for Sword Art Online.
A huge castle made of stone and steel floating in an endless sky. That was all this world was.
It took a vagarious group of craftsmen one month to survey the place; the diameter of the base floor was about 10 kilometers — large enough to fit the entirety of Setagaya-ku within. Above, there were 100 floors stacking straight upwards; its sheer size was unbelievable. It was impossible to even guess how much data it consisted of.
Inside, there were a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests and plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway linked each floor to another, and the stairways existed in dungeons where large numbers of monsters roamed; so discovering and getting through was no easy matter. However, once someone made a breakthrough and arrived at a city of the upper floor, the «Teleport Gates» there and of every cities in the lower floors would be connected making it possible for anyone to move freely through these levels.
With these conditions, the huge castle had been steadily conquered for two years. The current front line is the 74th floor.
The name of the castle was «Aincrad», a world of battles with swords that continued floating and had engulfed approximately six thousand people. Otherwise known as...
Featured ArticleThe MediCuboid is a FullDive technology developed for medical purposes to improve the quality of life and help treat terminally ill patients. It is one of the many innovations that are not based in entertainment.The MediCuboid was developed by the government with information provided by Koujiro Rinko. The MediCuboid was not designed as a continuation of the Amusphere but an extension of the NerveGear. The MediCuboid is designed/being developed for commercial use in hospitals but currently is only used to treat patients in terminal care. At the end of Mother's Rosario it is suggested that the information for the MediCuboid was actually provided by Kayaba Akihiko who had gotten Rinko to send it to the developers. (Read more....)
Feel free to contribute to the wiki, just remember the following:
- Light Novels take precedence over other forms of media.
- Novels & Material Editions > Manga > Anime > Other
- For people who wants to upload images, please save them in .png format.
- Don't forget to add appropriate categories to any page you might be creating.
- Be articulate.
- Remember to use Template:Nihongo for names and terms.
- Always add a Character Infobox when creating Character pages.
- Iy you use content from other websites obtain permision, we don't want angry village people with torches.
- A page can only be linked once per article. The first mention should be linked to the said article. For example, the first mention of Kirito in an article should be linked, while the second mention of Kirito shouldn't be.
- Use the following spellings for the character names:
- Accel World Wiki
- Sword Art Online Español Wiki
- Sword Art Roleplay Wiki
- Sword Art Online Fanon Wiki
- Sword Art Online Deutch Wiki
- Sword Art Online Polski Wiki
- Sword Art Online Russian Wiki
BlogsSee more >