Project Alicization (アリシゼーション計画, Arishizēshon Keikaku?) is the sixth episode of the Sword Art Online Alicization anime adaptation. It aired on November 10, 2018.
- Adapted from Volume 10, Chapter 2, Parts 2-3
- In the Light Novel, Yui was the one who explained the concept of «Top-Down AI» and «Bottom-Up AI» during Asuna's, Leafa's and Sinon's meeting in ALfheim Online.
- Because of this, Asuna already understood the basic concept when Seijirou brought it up.
- Details on how the Rath staff who raised the original eight Artificial Fluctlights exited the Underworld were omitted.
- Details regarding mankind's present disposition towards war and the current political climate, to explain why AI's designed for military purposes have become increasingly necessary, were omitted.
- Details on how the memory blocking procedure works were omitted.
- Details regarding Kirito's second childhood in the Underworld were omitted.
- Details regarding possible side-effects from Kirito spending years in the Underworld were omitted.
- The scene where Asuna explains the situation to Leafa, Sinon, Lisbeth and Silica in Alfheim Online was anime original content.
- In the Light Novel, when Rinko confronted Kayaba following the outbreak of the SAO Incident, she was carrying a gun rather than of the knife.
- The scene of Kayaba's and Rinko's first meeting and growing relationship was anime original content.
- The scene where Rinko sees Kayaba in a dream was anime original content.