|Non Canon: Some or all events and details given in this article, may be considered non-canon to the main story.|
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (ソードアート・オンライン －ホロウ・リアリゼーション－, Sōdo Āto Onrain -Horou Riarizēshon-?) is an Action Role-Playing Game (ARPG) published by Bandai Namco Games for the PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) and PlayStation 4 (PS4) as the fourth game adaption on console for the series. Unlike the previous games, Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, and Sword Art Online: Lost Song, Hollow Realization is set in a game-original Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online (VRMMO) game, called Sword Art: Origin, which is based on the servers for the original Sword Art Online.
In the land known as Ainground, Kirito meets Premiere, a mysterious Non-Player Character (NPC) who has not been coded into the game. Kirito and friends vow to protect Premiere while uncovering the truth about her null coding. However, they must also contend with so-called Blue Cursor players now hunting NPCs whom cannot respawn after death, similar to the victims of Aincrad.
Player will start from level one and work their way up. Parties of up to four characters can be formed.
The following characters have been confirmed as being included thus far:
- Kirito (Kirigaya Kazuto)
- Asuna (Yuuki Asuna)
- Leafa (Kirigaya Suguha)
- Lisbeth (Shinozaki Rika)
- Silica (Ayano Keiko)
- Sinon (Asada Shino)
- Philia (Takemiya Kotone)
- Klein (Tsuboi Ryoutarou)
- Agil (Andrew Gilbert Mills)
- Rain (Karatachi Nijika)
- Seven (Nanairo Arshavin)
- Yuuki (Konno Yuuki)
- Premiere - a new game-original NPC said to be 14 years old.
- Tia - (The Mysterious NPC)
There are also other less important characters in the game.
CODE ZERO: PremiereEdit
Artificial Intelligence Girl Raising Project CODE ZERO: PREMIERE (人工知能少女育成プロジェクトCODE ZERO：PREMIERE, Jinkō Chinō Shōjo Ikusei Project CODE ZERO: PREMIERE?) is a Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization spinoff game project that is being held from October 17, 2016 to November 30, 2016 on a special website. The players can participate in this game by providing their twitter account. The tweets posted by the account will then be analysed and used to shape the personality of Premiere, one of the characters in Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, creating a personalized version of her. Players can also teach Premiere new words by having conversations with her. A future update to Hollow Realization after the end of the spinoff project will allow players to add their personalized version of Premiere to the game.
Trophy List Edit
- Main article: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization/Trophy List
- ↑ Trailer's credit list
- ↑ Release Date PV from Bandai Namco
- ↑ Release date announcement from Bandai Namco US
- ↑ Bandai Namco EU site
- ↑ Data of the game at the bottom of a Dengeki Online article.
- ↑ Dengeki Online article announcing Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization for PS4 and PS Vita, via http://gematsu.com/2015/10/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-announced-ps4-ps-vita
- ↑ Dengeki PS Vol.600p.13
- ↑ 0:55 of the second preview, showing the 4-player party option
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 http://gematsu.com/2016/08/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-adds-argo-emotion-void-communication-system[Clarification needed]
- ↑ http://hr.sao-game.jp/dlc/large-update
- ↑ http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/367/1367488/
- ↑ http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/378/1378249/
- ↑ Dengeki Online article, translated via Gematsu
- ↑ http://hr.sao-game.jp/character/index.html#premiere
- ↑ http://hr.sao-game.jp/character/index.html#genesis
- ↑ http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5444-SWORD-ART-ONLINE-HOLLOW-REALIZATION
- ↑ http://hr.sao-game.jp/character/#npc
- ↑ Dengeki Online article, translated via Anime News Network
- ↑ Official Japanese game site's LE information page
|Console Games Navigation Bar|