|Spoiler Alert: This article or section contains details about plotlines not covered in the anime. Do not proceed unless you wish to be spoiled. |
A Status effect is a temporary modification to a game character's original set of stats that usually comes into play when special powers, items and/or abilities are used, often during combat. Some of such modifications have a positive effect on the character, but most of the time they are negative. Positive status effects are usually referred to as buffs, while negative effects are referred to as debuffs (
List of known status effectsEdit
|English name||Japanese name||Description||References|
|Delay||A debuff that slows down the movement of affected players. Highly likely to occur if a player is being continuously hit by powerful attacks.|||
|Stun||The most common debuff. It immobilises the player for up to ten seconds, disrupting player's next action. Can be randomly triggered by Sword Skills. Blurry yellow circles appear over the heads of affected players.|||
|Paralysis||Players affected by this debuff are rendered immobile for a long period of time. The minimum duration of the effect is ten minutes, though the duration of the effect may be longer, depending on the strength of the attack that triggered this status.|||
|Tumble||A status unique to humanoid monsters that causes the monster to fall down and be temporarily unable to recover its standing.|||
|Luck Bonus||幸運判定ボーナス||Increases luck, resistance to poison and paralysis attacks, the probability of fumble and tumble, and, potentially, the drop rate of rare items.
The buff can only be obtained by making an expensive offering at a church, equipping an accessory with such a bonus, or consuming a special food item.
|Hate||Attracts the attention of enemies, and causes NPC attacks to be focused on the player. It is automatically gained by being the most predominant attacker in a group.|||
|Body Part Loss Damage||部位欠損ダメージ||A debuff caused by a player's body part being severed. The duration of the debuff is short.|||
|Knockback Effect Increase||ノックバック結果上昇|||
|Protection of the Sound of the Wind||風音の護り||Gives a bonus to defense, poison resistance, and stun resistance. One of the buffs that can be given to players through the Chant Extra Skill.|||
|Silencing||沈黙||Renders players unable to speak and prevents voice commands that are necessary to activate crystals.|||
- Water Breathing - Allows players to breathe underwater.
- Strength buff - A buff granted by an unnamed buff spell that increases the player's strength.
- Maximum HP value buff
- Stun - players would be immobilised until the effect is over. In Gun Gale Online, this could be caused by being hit with a Stun Bullet.
|This article is missing some information.|
You can help by adopting it and adding the missing information.
|Missing Information: UW statuseffect|
| Page Adopted By: Qunow|
Please contact this person before making any major (non-grammar, typo correction etc.) edits on this article.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Progressive Volume 1, Rondo of a Fragile Blade, Part 12
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Progressive Volume 1, Aria of a Starless Night, Part 13
- ↑ Progressive Volume 1, Aria of a Starless Night, Part 14
- ↑ Progressive Volume 1, Rondo of a Fragile Blade, Part 3
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Progressive Volume 3, Barcarolle of Froth, Part 8
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Progressive Volume 2, Concerto of Black and White, Part 5
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kunori/status/244454816980545537[Clarification needed]
- ↑ web Monochrome Concerto Part 29[Clarification needed]
- ↑ The Day Before Part 6
- ↑ Material Edition 13 Part 2
- ↑ Hopeful Chant Part 3
- ↑ Hopeful Chant Part 5
- ↑ Extra Edition
- ↑ Based on the buff icon in the Extra Edition.
- ↑ Volume 8, Calibur, Part 4