Healing Magic refers to a type of spells in ALfheim Online that focus on restoring the lost Hit Points (HP) of the caster's party members in exchange for the caster's MP. As none of the healing spells are named, this article mentions all the known healing incantations in the game.
Once the incantation of either of these spells is completed, blue drops of water pour down around the caster from their hand and the players engulfed in the water are given a heal over time effect. For singular versions of the spells, only the targeted player is engulfed in the water and benefits from the healing effect.
|Volume 3, Chapter 2||Episode 17||Leafa used a minor healing spell to heal Kirito who had suffered heavy damage to due crashing into the Tower of Wind.|
|Volume 3, Chapter 4||Episode 19||Fairy Dance Manga Stage.005||Leafa used a major healing spell to keep healing Kirito as he attempted to charge at a group of Salamanders who had been following them.|
|Volume 3, Chapter 4||Episode 19||Fairy Dance Manga Stage.005||Some of the Salamander mages used a version of the spell to keep the three Salamanders tanking Kirito’s attacks with full health.|
|The Day After||N/A||N/A||Leafa used an advance version of the spell to heal the players not covered by the effects of Purified Surface.|
|N/A||SII Episode 07||N/A||Asuna used a minor healing spell to heal Klein.|
|Volume 8, Calibur||SII Episode 16||Asuna used healing spells to keep her party alive throughout «The Holy Sword of the Ice Palace» quest.|
|Volume 7, Chapter 7||SII Episode 21||Asuna and Siune used healing spells to keep their party alive while they battled with The Four-Armed Giant.|
- ↑ The kanji and hiragana given for this spell is a rough translation of the Old Norse words used in the spell. Neither of them are part of the incantation, only the katakana is.
- ↑ Words of Power highlighted during Leafa's incantation of the spell in Episode 17.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 SAO no Subete.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Romanization of the katakana.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Translation of the kanji.
- ↑ Words of Power highlighted during the chant of the healing spell used by Leafa in Episode 19.
- ↑ Words of power based on the single-target version of the spell, except that Þú is changed to Þeír to account for the multi-target use. Þeír is based on other spells that use the pronunciation "seā".
- ↑ Kanji with katakana furigana given in The Day After.
- ↑ Words of Power seen in the ring of words that appeared once the Salamanders' finished the incantation of the spell.