Sword Art Online Players
Col is the form of currency in the world of Sword Art Online. When players sell items to NPCs, the Col is listed under the market price, so as to not produce inflation. The valued currency of Sword Art Online is gathered swiftly from boss battles, as they yield a large amount of valuable loot, but the loot is usually shared among all participants of the boss battle. Other methods of acquiring col include killing monsters in dungeons or open fields, selling fruit that drop from trees (not a very efficient method, but it is favored by those who refuse to battle monsters), trading, and for orange guilds and players, ambushing other players and stealing their items and money in exchange for their lives.
Col can take the form of physical coins. Though it is currently unknown how many types of coins exist.
List of Known PricingsEdit
- 1 Col - The cheapest dry and unrefined black bread purchased from an NPC bakery.
- 5 Col - The dropped fruit from trees at the Starting City.
- 10 Col - The price for an NPC to lead a player to the plaza of the Algade if they are lost.
- 100 Col - Rent a room in a First Floor Inn for one night (~100 square ft or 6 tatami mats). Comes with one bed and a table.
- 120 Col - Rent the second floor of an NPC farmer's house in Tolbana Town for one night. Comes with two rooms, a large bed room with a good view, a bathroom, and free milk.
- 100,000 Col - Purchase the rare Ragout Rabbit's Meat from another lucky player (such as the meat Kirito obtains with a Throwing Pick).
- 4 Mega Col (4 Million Col) - The cost of Asuna's furnished house in Salemburg.