|Disclaimer: The video above was created by and is forced upon us by Fandom.
You can find all the trailers and preview material for the media under the preview header.
Fandom defaults the videos to Autoplay every two weeks, so we recommend turning that option off through the settings icon on the lower right corner to save on data.
|Non Canon: Some or all events and details given in this article, may be considered non-canon to the main story.|
|This article is missing some information.|
You can help by adopting it and adding the missing information.
|Missing Information: Story|
|This article is open for adoption.|
Accel World VS Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight (アクセルワールド VS ソードアート・オンライン 千年の黄昏?) is an Action RPG released by Bandai Namco Games for the PlayStation Vita (PS Vita), PlayStation 4 (PS4), and Personal Computers (PC) as a crossover game adaption between the Sword Art Online and Accel World franchises.
Kirito, Asuna, and Yui spent their days in peace in the VRMMO “ALfheim Online”, which is based on Norse mythology. But then, a sudden announcement was made.
“We will be carrying out urgent maintenance today starting now.”
After hearing the announcement, Yui, who appears different than usual, departs somewhere.
While Kirito and Asuna were chasing her, they were attacked by a mysterious black machine life-form.
“Let’s go! My name is the Black King, Black Lotus!!”
Going beyond time, the accelerated worlds and virtual worlds collide—.
Battles use the Ground-Sky Active Change Battle system, which allows the player to form a party of three characters to fight both on the ground and in the sky. The player can mix Accel World and Sword Art Online characters together and freely switch between the player character in real-time.
The following characters have been confirmed as being included thus far:
- Persona Vabel - New original character, playable via paid DLC
Trophy List Edit
An Accel World VS Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight Soundtrack is bundled with the limited edition release of the game on PS4 and PS Vita.
- The only crossover characters from the Accel World series that have the ability to fly are Silver Crow and Sky Raker from Brain Burst, as well as Kuroyuki Lotus and Chiyuri Bell from Accel Assault.
- ↑ The official game site
- ↑ Asia announcement trailer
- ↑ North America announcement trailer
- ↑ Europe announcement trailer
- ↑ Dengeki Online article covering the announcement of the game at Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival, via Anime News Network
- ↑ Dengeki Online article featuring the story translated via Gematsu
- ↑ Dengeki Online article translated via Gematsu
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/426/1426544/ translated via http://gematsu.com/2016/12/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-millennium-twilight-details-story-characters
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 Sword Art Online Magazine volume 2
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 Dengeki Online article.
- ↑ 11.00 11.01 11.02 11.03 11.04 11.05 11.06 11.07 11.08 11.09 11.10 Sword Art Online Magazine volume 3
- ↑ 12.00 12.01 12.02 12.03 12.04 12.05 12.06 12.07 12.08 12.09 12.10 Dengeki Online article
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Dengeki online article
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Popular Vote Page
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Screenshot taken from February 21, 2017 live stream
- ↑ Gematsu[Clarification needed]
- ↑ Official Japanese game site's LE information page
|Console Games Navigation Bar|